Well, Hello there! You've made an excellent choice!

A dash of narcissism and a pinch of voyeurism and voila!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 "Yes, this is the blog that relates to the bulletin"

Okay here's the thing. And if you're reading this, either you just love me OR you opened the bulletin and got curious. Either way, this is important. Let me school you on what i think.

Hi! My name is Ashley and I love Jesus. Now, if you knew me, you'd know my religious affiliation. If you don't know me, then whatev.

So here i am, just hanging out on myspace, when what to my wondering eyes should appear? but a tiny little bulletin. Jesus is here.

Here's where the angry starts:
Yes, there are millions of people on myspace. Yes, millions of people love Jesus. Yes, it is good to represent the religion you base your life on. You know what doesn't do it for me, though? These bulletins.

Repost this as "I love God" if you love God.
Repost this as "Who's down with the big J.C?" if you're down with the big J.C.
Repost this as "God is in my heart and soul and has changed my life forever" if God is in your... oh go to hell. I'm going to give you a little clue. YOU posting THIS is not getting you ANYWHERE. Not only is posting that bulletin NOT going to get you anything, you're also not going straight to hell for NOT posting it. You love Jesus? Show it in your actions. Be considerate for one single minute and let in that person who is trying to merge in front of you. Be humble and stop talking like you're something big. Be graceful and appreciate the things you have. Be helpful and give something to someone who needs it. Be honest and quit lying to yourself. Posting it to millions in a bulletin is just a FRONT. If someone sees your name on this list, they aren't going to be all, "Oh, would you look at that! Johhny loves Jesus. Maybe I should love him too!" Nope. You're not converting anyone via myspace bulletin. It's just not going to happen. The most that's gonna happen is that someone's gonna see Johnny's name and be like, "Johnny? Really? Isn't that the guy that did that shot of tequila from my boobs on saturday and then gave me the clap?"

YOUR POST MEANS NOTHING.

Also, if you don't know the people on your space, delete them. Don't bulletin them and make them WORK to stay on your friends list. You friended them for a reason, right?

Also, stop fishing for compliments. I'm not going to repost the "Would you?" bulletins (they come in all different titles) that ask me if i'd make out with you, or if i'd do you, or if i'd tell you if i liked you. That's stupid. You're pathetic. If you really need that much adoration from people that mostly you don't even know (or so it would seem from the bulletins... see above) then buy a hooker. They'll tell you everything you want to hear AND actually DO you. Problem solved.

Also, you're not going to get however much bad luck if you don't repost that "SHOWER SEX" bulletin. This is just ridiculous people. Work on it. I expect change by COB Friday.

Special note to Mom: I'm sorry if you got mad at this, but I'm right. These people are ridiculous. Also, if there ever comes a "Post this as 'I love my momma' if you love your momma" you know i'd totally post it because i totally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment