Well, Hello there! You've made an excellent choice!

A dash of narcissism and a pinch of voyeurism and voila!

Monday, May 31, 2010

12-24-09 "The Pregnancy Chronicles: Weeks 25 & 26"


Week 25: I plucked a chin hair. Jim’s the one who noticed it. I know I used to be a lady…I’ve also found two skin tags in my armpit. There really isn’t anything sexier than pregnancy. Move over, Victoria’s Secret. Fml.

Week 26: Ode to the fetus via caroling

On the first day of Christmas my fetus brought to me: tears and some giant boobies

On the second day of Christmas my fetus brought to me: some heartburn and tears with those giant boobies

On the third day of Christmas my fetus brought to me: doctors appointments, some heartburn, and tears with those giant boobies

On the forth day of Christmas my fetus brought to me: Can’t stomach that, doctors appointments, some heartburn, and tears with those giant boobies

On the fifth day of Christmas my fetus brought to me: A HAPPY TRAIL! Can’t stomach that, doctors appointments, some heartburn, and tears with those giant boobies

On the sixth day of Christmas my fetus brought to me: None of my clothes fit, A HAPPY TRAIL! Oops I forgot, doctors appointments, some heartburn, and tears with those giant boobies

On the seventh day of Christmas my fetus brought to me: The boy’s name will be JAC, none of my clothes fit, A HAPPY TRAIL! Can’t stomach that, doctors appointments, some heartburn, and tears with those giant boobies

On the eighth day of Christmas my fetus brought to me: I’m effing starving, the boy’s name will be JAC, none of my clothes fit, A HAPPY TRAIL! Can’t stomach that, doctors appointments, Oops I forgot, and tears with those giant boobies

On the ninth day of Christmas my fetus brought to me: Still haven’t pooped yet, I’m effing starving, the boy’s name will be JAC, none of my clothes fit, A HAPPY TRAIL! Can’t stomach that, doctors appointments, some heartburn, and tears with those giant boobies

On the tenth day of Christmas my fetus brought to me: Kicks to my bladder, still haven’t pooped yet, I’m effing starving, Oops I’ve forgotten, none of my clothes fit, A HAPPY TRAIL! Can’t stomach that, doctors appointments, some heartburn, and tears with those giant boobies

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my fetus brought to me: It is a girl now, kicks to my bladder, still haven’t pooped yet, I’m effing starving, the boy’s name will be JAC, none of my clothes fit, I DO NOT KNOW! Can’t stomach that, doctor’s appointments, some heartburn, and tears with those giant boobies

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my fetus brought to me: Why can’t I sleep? It is a girl now, I don’t remember, still haven’t pooped yet, I’m effing starving, the boy’s name will be JAC, none of my clothes fit, A HAPPY TRAIL! Can’t stomach that, doctors appointments, some heartburn, and tears with those giant boobies

No comments:

Post a Comment