Well, Hello there! You've made an excellent choice!

A dash of narcissism and a pinch of voyeurism and voila!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Ah, Life

So, I'm a regular fb note writer, as I was a regular myspace ranter and livejournal junkie as well. Lately, I've been nervous that all my life's work (isn't that sad that this is it?!) needed to be consolidated or it would be lost forever. So.... I'm bringing it together, wrapping it up as best I can, and moving forward with a little less nervousness and a lot more ohm. Let's see how this whole blogging stuff goes. I guess what I'll do is date the title and try to go in order as best I can. You may have already read these. It'll be good for your soul to read them again :)

xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited that you have I blog I can stalk now! :)

    ReplyDelete